Haircuts with bangs and layers are one of the biggest trends in 2018. It is difficult to name a celebrity, who has never tried wearing a bang or a layered short haircut. Emma Watson, Vanessa Hudgens, Jessica Biel, and Selena Gomez have already tried this trend. And what about you? Are your ready to spice up your look a little bit by adding bangs and layers to a short haircut?
Don’t be afraid of a layered short bob with bangs only because you don’t know how else to style it except wearing it as it is. Actually, there are a lot of fabulous, trendy, and what is more important – easy hairstyles for this look.
Cute and Easy Hairstyles for Short Hair with Bangs and Layers
Here are our five favorite celebrity looks to style a short haircut with a layered texture and full bangs. Each of the following ideas won’t take more than ten minutes in the morning.
So, let’s get started.
- Create a middle part. Divide hair into two equal parts. Take the top part of your hair on the left side (a lower part secure with an elastic). Divide the top part into three parts and begin doing a Dutch braid, slowly moving to the front (don’t touch the bangs). Secure the braid with an elastic. Do the same on the right side Then, secure two braids together with a few bobby pins to create a milkmaid braid look. Voila! You’re ready.
- For the second idea, we’re going to use the first one as the base. Follow step #1. Then, take the lower part of your hair on both sides and gather it into a low ponytail. Pull out a few strands in the front. That’s all.
- Brush your hair down. Leave two pieces of hair in the front on both sides. On each side take a top layer of hair like doing a half-up bun. Create two small ponytails. Then take a ponytail and wrap it around the elastic. Secure with bobby pins. Repeat on the other side. That’s all. You have one more hairstyle ready.
- Curl your hair to give it a relaxed look. Get that Victoria’s Secret hairstyle. Then, take the top layer (just above the ears) and secure it with an elastic or a few bobby pins to create a half updo. Pull out a few strands in the front and loosen the bun a little bit for a messier look.
- And the last but not the least is a romantic day to night hairstyle. Pull back the top layer of your hair and secure it with two-four bobby pins. Tease your hair on the right side a little bit. Take a strand and pull it back. Pin with two more bobby pins over already pinned layer. Repeat on the left side. Slightly secure with a hairspray. Spray the rest of your hair on the roots. Tease a little bit without ruining those previously pinned sections. Brush it down and put in a hair comb or a bobby pin decorated with pearls and stones.
Now you know how to rock a short haircut like a celebrity. Try it.